Among marketing tools, SMS mailing is considered one of the easiest and most effective ways to reach your target audience. This method is usually used for:
- Direct advertising. This includes, among other things, notifications of new products and promotion of services. SMS notifications are often used by taxi services, food delivery companies, consumer services, etc.
- Notifications. SMS notifications can provide information about new clothing collections in shops, the beginning of promotions, discounted seasons, etc. Thus, sales are stimulated. The format in which information, notification, or notification is done is not intrusive or annoying.
How do I calculate the cost of a notification?
We recommend using the form below to find out how much a single notification cost or to get a calculation for a whole set of services. Select the type of notification, the number of SMS messages, and the frequency of notifications, and enter the other values in the corresponding fields.
Our company organizes SMS notifications using state-of-the-art technology. This allows SMS notifications to be sent manually and automatically. You can use email or myAlpari to send SMS. Alerts delivery is organized in a secure section of our website. A variety of protocols are used for bulk SMS notifications. You may select the following protocols: SMPP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP, SFTP, or email.
In addition to basic services, our company provides a range of additional services related to SMS mailing. These are:
- Pending notifications. In this case, SMS is sent according to a pre-scheduled schedule.
- Deletion of duplicates in automatic mode. If the notification is no longer relevant, it is deleted from the database by the system.
- Delivery of SMS notifications taking into account time zones. We send SMS according to local time.
- The division of databases into subscriber groups. You can quickly and easily send notifications to specific types of potential customers.
- Automatic substitution of names and other parameters in the notifications. Thus, the mailings are targeted and more trustworthy.
- Splitting traffic by subaccounts. When sending SMS notifications, you can see how the traffic is divided by departments and sub-accounts. Separate accounting is provided for each of them.