SMS mailing to the customer base
SMSTraffic offers its business customers an SMS notification service that can be used to send information to existing customers. The main criterion for providing SMS notification service is your customer base. SMSTraffic takes care of all communications with cellular operators. The customer company only needs to send notifications to the available numbers. This will reduce costs and ensure easy interaction with customers.
Requirements For Service Connection
When you work with the SMSTraffic platform, all contact with mobile operators is taken care of by our staff. Before ordering the service, the customer should familiarise themselves with the requirements imposed by the regulator (UFAS) and the cellular provider:
- SMS mailing is only done after the subscriber has given his or her official permission.
- The subscriber's consent is confirmed by an action that unambiguously identifies him/her as a subscriber of a specific operator.
- The action performed by the subscriber must confirm his/her consent to the SMS distribution.
The messages are sent out without their consent if the customer has proof of informing the subscriber beforehand.
The benefits of the service
The benefits of a texting service to your base are:
- Wide coverage. Notifications are sent via the mobile radiotelephone network to pre-selected subscriber numbers belonging to the target audience. Sending notifications is carried out both locally and massive.
- Availability. The SMS notification service may be used for large-scale or localized advertising campaigns, which ensures a relatively low cost of contact.
- Guaranteed delivery. If no "empty" numbers exist in the client's base, notification is 100% delivered to each subscriber. This can be judged from the reports provided by the results.
For more information about this service, please contact SMSTraffic managers. For this purpose, you can write in an online chat, call the given number or use the service "Callback."