DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES
Services for insurance companies
SMS Traffic's information services serve as a channel for reliable communication with policyholders and open up additional opportunities for organizing interactive contact with them. SMS, E-mail, and voice mailings reduce the operating costs of insurers' call centers, harmonize internal interaction between company staff and personalize communication with customers, thereby improving the quality of customer service.
Dialogue with the consumer enables the customer to be informed promptly about both the insured events provided for in the contractual relationship and the current insurance service issues:
- Payment notices (when paying for insurance in installments)
- Notifications of the policy expiry date
- Reminders of the expert review date
- Notifications about the decision status of insurance payment
- Notifications of insurance payout accrual
- Notifications of any insurance policy transactions
- Notifications of claim settlement stages
- Notification of discounts, marketing, and promotional actions
- SMS support for participation in discount and bonus programs
- News mailing to companies
- SMS polls
- Personal congratulations on the holidays
SMS Traffic solutions provide a customer feedback channel to the service company:
- A 'call back' SMS service. Client-on-demand communication
- SMS insurance order
- SMS notification of an insurance event
- Receiving messages with suggestions and claims
If necessary, it is possible to create a combined model for information exchange with the customer based on a particular profile of the insurance products offered.
Personalization of communications with the customer via SMS channel is achieved by contacting the customer by name and identifying the sender company in the message's signature.
An archive of the results of the mailings is stored in the customer's myAlpari, located in the secure section of the SMS Traffic website.
SMS Traffic offers an IMSI code identification service to keep the customer database of insurance companies up to date. The service provides the ability to verify contact numbers for bulk SMS mailings, optimizes campaign costs, and keeps customer databases up to date.